Come share with us an exciting Caribbean Journey with a reputable Tourism Company as Drivers – Montego Bay Region
• Able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
• Have the ability to multi-task and work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Have a pleasant personality and demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Able to focus on details and ensure the safety of guests at all times.
• Able to maintain the vehicle and all its components in a pristine condition, at all times.
• Highly confidential; intelligent and well groomed.
• Be flexible and able to adjust as the need arise.
Important notice: Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
• High School/Secondary School Certificate.
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Experience in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry is an asset.
• Holder of a valid open general PPV driver’s license.
• Must be able to drive Coach Bus.
• Transportation Authorization Badge (necessary but not a must).
• Team Jamaica Certified.
• Police Record.
Deadline: June 30, 2017