PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – FONTANA PHARMACY
LOCATION: MONTEGO BAY
EMPLOYMENT: VACANCIES GENERAL
START DATE: MONDAY, MAY 7, 2018
POSITION STAT: F/T
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to prepare prescriptions efficiently and accurately.
• Experience in managing inventory and handling OTC enquiries.
• Dispensing prescriptions
• Interpreting, screening and resolving any discrepancies under the guidance of the Pharmacist
• Ensure maintenance of adequate supply of pharmaceutical items paying close items to stock rotation and monitoring of expiration dates.
• Enter-access and verify data accuracy in computer system
• Contribute to high efficient work flow of the pharmacy by maintaining a high productivity level and error-free work delivery
• Establish and maintain patient profiles
• Provide a high level of customer service to external and internal customers
• Should be familiar with common pharmacy practices, concepts and procedures
• Ability to maintain a professional composure in a fast-paced work environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (from a recognized institution)
• Proficient in typing and pharmacy computer operations
• At least three (3) years post qualification experience in a retail pharmacy.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be professional
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to work on shifts and public holidays
Fontana Pharmacy has an excellent reputation for providing high quality pharmaceutical care. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the team. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating preferred location no later than May, 2, 2018.
We would like to thank you all for your interest in becoming a part our Fontana Family. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.