ARMED & UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS
FOR KINGSTON & THE NORTH COAST
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Secondary school education to Grade 9 level (CXC passes an asset)
• Must be between the ages of 25 – 40 years
• Valid firearms license (an advantage)
• On call twenty four (24) hrs per day
• Clean Police Record CORE FUNCTION: To Protect Life and Property The successful candidate should also possess:
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good human relations and customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good time management and organization skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Suitably qualified persons are to report to our Branch Offices in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Brown’s Town and Port Antonio anytime between 10:00 am and 1.00 pm on Tuesdays to Thursdays with the exception of Public Holidays.
All other applicants should send there resumes to: email@example.com or Human Resource Manager Atlas Protection Ltd. 9 Trevennion Road Kingston 5